Whether you are a new or returning patient, our experienced eye doctors, Dr. Tory Prestera and Dr. Kevin Garff, want to ensure you have all the information you need before your visit. Please review this page to help you prepare for your upcoming appointment. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is happy to help!
We work with most major insurance carriers, although some plans may require prior authorization. If you are unsure, we recommend checking with your primary care physician (PCP) before scheduling an appointment with us. Click the button below to view a list of the insurance plans accepted at our practice.
To help make the cost of your procedure more manageable, we offer financing options that can enable you to make monthly payments with low or no interest. If you are interested in applying, please ask your doctor about financing during your initial consultation.
Hospital & Outpatient Affiliations
Dr. Prestera and Dr. Garff are affiliated with the following hospitals and outpatient surgery centers:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital at 7901 Frost St., San Diego, CA 92123
- Tri-City Medical Center Hospital at 4002 Vista Way, Oceanside, CA 92056
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas at 354 Santa Fe Dr., Encinitas, CA 92024
- Premiere Surgery Center at 700 W. El Norte Pkwy, Escondido, CA 92026
- Outpatient Surgery of Del Mar at 12264 El Camino Real #55, San Diego, CA 92130
Contact Prestera Eye Medical Group
Please contact us today to schedule an appointment with one of our highly trained and skilled eye doctors.